- Effective standards for meetings, workshops, off-Sites
- Dialogical live-communication such as leadership sessions, area conferences, customer conferences, etc.
- Structured written communication E-mail etiquette manual
Effective leadership requires the skillful application of leadership tools
These tools can be useful to lead employees, to manage a company, to make decisions, to deal with information, to conduct meetings and to organize oneself well.
The toolbox is extensive and is often characterized by management fads. Therefore the appropriate management tools should be selected and used consistently.
- Target-setting systems
- Potential portfolios
- Staff appraisal meetings
- Appraisal systems
- Competency profiles
- Reward and incentive schemes
- Team barometer
- Strategic planning
- Balanced scorecard
- Budget process
- CIP (continual improvement process)